Most guys want to make the most of their bodies and the ones that really care watch their diet and spend time at the gym making sure that their body is in the best shape it possibly can be. They run, swim, lift weights, spar and get involved in just about any form of exercise that will improve their physique.
But there’s one muscle that men don’t exercise as often as they should.
And before any girls out there quickly add “their brain” that’s not the answer we’re looking for here.
There is a muscle in every man’s body called the pubococcygeus muscle (or PC muscle for short) which stretches from the pubic bone to your tailbone. This muscle controls the flow of urine in your body and can be exercised by performing a set of exercises called Kegels – named after their founder Dr. Arnold Kegel.
So why would any man be interested in exercising a muscle that helps restrict and/or control how you pass urine?
There’s hidden potential to the kegel exercise that very few men know about and these are for the very serious and embarrassing problems of impotence/erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Those few short words are enough to strike fear into even the bravest of men because it directly affects how much of a man they’re seen as.
Of course, you can get medication for the problems above but the kegel exercise is a natural, safe and very cost effective way of dealing with both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation without any potential side effects and with long-lasting results. Imagine what your life would be like with a rock hard erection whenever you want it and never, ever having to worry about premature ejaculation ever again?
So how exactly do you exercise your PC muscle with sets of Kegel exercises?
This is the part you’re going to love because you can do these exercises pretty much anywhere you want and at any time of day or night.
Before you start though you need to locate the pubococcygeus muscle in your body. The weird thing is that you use this muscle every single day without realizing it. When you need to pee you relax this muscle to allow this to happen. The same applies to when you need to stop urinating – you automatically contract this muscle to stop the flow of urine. That muscle is your PC muscle and is the one you need to exercise.
First Kegal Exercise
The first kegel exercise can be done when you’re sitting down anywhere – in the office, on the train or at home in front of the TV.
- Sit in an upright and comfortable position. Now focus on your PC muscle and imagine you’re trying to stop yourself urinating.
- Now hold the muscle in the contracted position for a count of ten.
- Now release it.
- Repeat this process about 10 times to start off because like any muscle you need to build it up. Over time you can increase your rep count to 15, 20 and 30 once your PC muscle has developed a bit more.
The second kegel exercise is a little bit more innovative and might make you feel a bit silly at first but don’t knock it without trying it.
Second Kegal Exercise
- You need to get a bathroom towel and dampen it with water but make sure it’s not soaking wet.
- The next step is that you need an erection to perform this exercise to make that happen however you normally do.
- Now place the damp towel over the shaft of your penis and let it hang there.
- Now you use contractions and relaxations of your PC muscle to lift this towel upwards and downwards – you’re basically doing a weightlifting set for this internal muscle.
- Repeat this exercise again for about 10 reps but don’t overdo it or you risk straining the muscle and causing damage.
A well-developed kegel muscle is also the secret to multiple orgasms for men. You can experience all the sensations of an orgasm but because, with training, you can prevent the ejaculation of semen by contracting the PC muscle then you can continue having sex for hours at a time. Learn more about Kegel exercises for premature ejaculation. When you do finally ejaculate the sensation is absolutely mind-blowing – it will be the best orgasm you’ve ever felt in your life. Plus your partner will be looking at you like you’re the Superman of sex.
Now, aren’t you glad you found out exactly what the PC muscle and Kegels are?